23 April 2005

Responding one of "my client"'s tutorial about HTML, I provided all materials in Dan Lain-lain like previous events, but unfortunately for latest several days that website gets less reliable. I heard a complaint from the visitor first about two weeks ago that the material could not be accessed. Okay, give once again chance after several minutes.

But yesterday morning (UTC) everything was broken for several hours. If previously I am worried with extremely high CPU process (sometimes it can reach 40 or more!), yesterday the /tmp directory got collapse with 100% usage. Two of my websites were displayed improperly.

A little horrible when I had to deal with my clients. This seems to be an alarm for me to move into better, reliable webhosting, but I have to be patient for extra buck.

No comments: