09 March 2007

I like and appreciate the idea of Google Apps for providing various level of their services, range from personal-groups/families to Fortune 500 companies. At last Google integrates all of its public services in a single [supposed to be] "bundled" offering. I have registered my atijembar.net for "hosted" email but not so active using that.

Now I consider to provide proper domain name, activate Apps' basic level -- and even Premiere Edition because it will be free until 30 April this year. I have tried docs and spreadsheets and, for sure, they are nice with collaboration and revision. I wrote my idea and plan, then suggest it to my friend for editing and suggesting.

I will set my Apps desk-style up for some works. Hope it will be nice and I do experience myself.

No comments: