23 May 2010

Mr. Hawk explains his math regarding his goal to publish 1,000,000 photos before he dies. A great ambition, and also nice means photo session "all the time."

I myself was inspired by the intention to capture more, more, and more things around, either as raw source or somewhat "historical stuffs" in the future. Surely, a million is very very big number, but ten thousands photo for starting really keeps my spirit up to bring camera anywhere and do exercise anytime.

Well done!

in reference to:
"The math is working ok. I have 40,000 online and am uploading about 44 a day. At this rate I will have 1,000,000 in 59.7 years or when I'm 102. That obviously won't work. Although you never know just how long you might live. But. I've got abou 20,000 photos in a reserve right now that are processed and could be uploaded. My goal is to increase this reserve account over the course of the next 20 years and also to gradually increase the number of uploads per day over time."
- Thomas Hawk on Flickr - Photo Sharing! (view on Google Sidewiki)

No comments: